Chief directors and presidents
- 1st chief director Edogawa Rampo
- 2nd chief director Oshita Udaru
- 3rd chief director Kigi Takataro
- 4th chief director Watanabe Keisuke
- 1st president Edogawa Rampo
- 2nd president Matsumoto Seicho
- chairman Matsumoto Seicho, 3rd president Shimada Kazuo
- chairman Matsumoto Seicho, 4th president Sano Yo
- 4th president Sano Yo
- 5th president Miyoshi Toru
- 6th president Yamamura Masao
- 7th president Nakajima Kawataro
- 8th president Ikushima Jiro
- 9th president Atoda Takashi
- 10th president Kitakata Kenzo
- 11th president Osaka Go
- 12th president Osawa Arimasa
- 13th president Higashino Keigo
- 14th president Konno Bin
- 15th president Kyogoku Natsuhiko
Books in English translation
Higashino Keigo (13th president)
Detective Galileo novels
- The Devotion of Suspect X, trans. Alexander O. Smith and Elye Alexander, Minotaur Books, 2011.
- Salvation of a Saint, trans. Alexander O. Smith and Elye Alexander, Minotaur Books, 2012.
- A Midsummer's Equation, trans. Alexander O. Smith, Minotaur Books, 2016.
Police Detective Kaga novels
- Malice, trans. Alexander O. Smith and Elye Alexander, Minotaur Books, 2014.
- Naoko, trans. Kerim Yasar, Vertical, 2004.
- Journey Under the Midnight Sun, trans. Alexander O. Smith and Joseph Reeder, Little, Brown, 2015. (US edition to be published in November 2016 as Under the Midnight Sun)
- The Name of the Game is Kidnapping, Vertical. (Announced)
Osawa Arimasa (12th president)
Police Detective Samejima novels
- Shinjuku Shark, trans. Andrew Clare, Vertical, 2007.
- The Poison Ape, trans. Deborah Iwabuchi, Vertical, 2008.
Osaka Go (11th president)
- The Red Star of Cádiz, trans. Usha Jayaraman, Kurodahan Press, 2008.
Kitakata Kenzo (10th president)
- Ashes, trans. Emi Shimokawa, Vertical, 2003.
- Winter Sleep, trans. Mark Schilling, Vertical, 2005.
- The Cage, trans. Paul Warham, Vertical, 2006.
- City of Refuge, trans. Y.T. Horgan, Vertical, 2012.
Atoda Takashi (9th president)
- The Square Persimmon and Other Stories, trans. Millicent M. Horton, Tuttle, 1991.
Matsumoto Seicho (2nd president)
- Points and Lines, trans. Makiko Yamamoto and Paul C. Blum, Kodansha International, 1970.
- Inspector Imanishi Investigates, trans. Beth Cary, Soho, 1989.
- Pro Bono, trans. Andrew Clare, Vertical, 2012.
- A Quiet Place, trans. Louise Heal Kawai, Bitter Lemon Press, 2016.
Short story collection
- The Voice and Other Stories, trans. Adam Kabat, Kodansha International, 1989.
Edogawa Rampo (1st president)
- Japanese Tales of Mystery & Imagination, trans. James B. Harris, Tuttle, 1956. (A new edition with foreword by Patricia Welch was released in 2012.)
- The Black Lizard and Beast in the Shadows, trans. Ian Hughes, Kurodahan Press, 2006.
- The Edogawa Rampo Reader, trans. Seth Jacobowitz, Kurodahan Press, 2008.
- Moju: The Blind Beast, trans. Anthony Whyte, Shinbaku Books, 2009.
- The Fiend with Twenty Faces, trans. Dan Luffey, Kurodahan Press, 2012.
- Strange Tale of Panorama Island, trans. Elaine Kazu Gerbert, University of Hawai'i Press, 2013. (In this book, the author's name was romanized as Edogawa Ranpo.)
- The Early Cases of Akechi Kogoro, trans. William Varteresian, Kurodahan Press, 2014.